Hawaii has always been a top-of-the-list destination for honeymoons and special occasions, but did you know Hawaii is actually made up of six different destinations? That’s right — Hawaii is actually a collection of six major islands, each with its own spirit, adventures and landscapes.
Turquoise waters, surfing and luaus can all be part of your Hawaiian experience, but there are so many other amazing opportunities to consider. Hike along sea cliffs, snorkel with tropical fish and visit active volcanoes. And after exploring the island, grab an umbrella drink and relax poolside at the resort.
Pleasant Holidays is offering several 2020 Hawaii Package Vacations, all with exclusive benefits and low hotel rates. Take a look at the following packages at Maui, Oahu, Kauai and the Island of Hawaii.
Known for its world-famous beaches, humpback whale watching and farm-to-table cuisine, “The Valley Isle” is always a great destination. In fact, Maui was voted “Best Island in the U.S.” by Condé Nast Traveler for 23 consecutive years.
- The Grand Wailea sits right by Wailea beach, but is only about 20 miles from Iao Valley State Park (home to the famous 1,200 foot Iao Needle). Book a vacation package to receive $15 per person, per day resort credit and 15% savings on spa treatments.
- Take in the views of Maui’s sister islands, Lanai and Molokai at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. Soak up the sun on Ka’anapali Beach during the day, then watch the resort’s iconic cliff dive ceremony at sunset. This package includes a $30 dining credit per day, valid at ROCKsalt restaurant, and a waived extra-person fee (valued at up to $200 per night).
Home to legendary surf towns, Oahu shows the contrast between traditional native Hawaiian culture, and modern culture.
- Located on Waikiki Beach, Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa provides easy access to the iconic volcanic crater, Diamond Head. Receive daily Moana Beach Club access for two with free breakfast, a light midday snack and evening refreshments (includes bite-size appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks) with a package booking. You’ll receive 15 percent savings on spa treatments as well.
Kauai is the oldest island is Hawaii and has formed lush tropical rainforests and cascading waterfalls over the centuries.
- Behold an island draped in emerald valleys, sharp mountain tops and jagged cliffs. Book up to four nights at the Kauai Marriott Resort and receive a $50 food and beverage credit per room, or receive $100 for five nights or longer.
Island of Hawaii
Almost twice as big as all the other islands combined, The Big Island truly deserves its name.
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay overlooks the iconic lava rocks of Kona Coast. Watch manta rays feed along the coast, try real Kona Coffee at a local farm, or drive a few hours to see the Volcanoes National Park. The package includes a daily continental breakfast buffet and 15 percent savings on spa treatments.
All five packages also include exclusive reduced room rates. Plus if you’re a AAA member, you receive a $50 activity voucher (per booking) that can be used on select activities in Hawaii.
Regardless of your island preference, Pleasant Holidays has an affordable package for your dream Hawaiian vacation. For more information or to start the booking process, make an appointment with your local AAA travel agent.