Have you ever wondered how your AAA member discount can help you save around town? The savings can add up quickly, and can even more than pay for the cost of your membership over the course of a year. Many local partners offer unique discounts at places you might already be planning to visit.
- AAA members can save on admission at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. Stop by your local AAA store to pick up tickets, or buy them online before you head out to explore one of the largest and highest-rated zoos in the country.
- Interested in ziplining? Members can save at the Wild Zipline Safari at the Columbus Zoo, or at ZipZone Outdoor Adventures. Experience nature from new heights!
- Save on admission to Olentangy Indian Caverns in Delaware. Besides taking a tour of the caverns, you can also go gem mining, pet animals at their petting zoo and more. Members get a special discount on admission, gem mining and mini golf.
- Next, grab a friend, head to the Columbus Museum of Art in downtown Columbus, and wander the galleries at the museum. Members receive a special discount: buy one admission, get the second free.
- Experience new cuisine. Try some amazing French food at Mimi’s Café on Polaris Parkway. Save 10 percent on your final bill when you show your card to the server.
- Explore the Ohio History Connection and save $1 on your admission when you show your AAA card. From air and space to the arts to the Civil War, you’ll discover more about your favorite topics through exhibits, events and more.
- Are you a nature lover? Last but not least, you’ll love a visit to the Franklin Park Conservatory. Walk through the beautiful indoor and outdoor gardens, tour rotating exhibitions or participate in one of their many events. Members can save on the cost of admission while exploring something new.
You’ll experience something new in the Columbus area and save with your AAA member discount no matter where you go. Before you travel, visit AAA.com/discounts to explore how your membership may help you save on local attractions.