Do you struggle to come up with new, affordable ideas on the weekend? Shake up your same-old summer plans and check out a few local attractions. As a AAA member, you can save with exclusive discounts at locations such as:
- Take a walk on the wild side (or just ride along) with an Open-Air Safari tour at The Wilds. See rhinos, giraffes and other open-range animals up close, then get a birds-eye view during a Wilds’ Zipline Safari tour. Members save $5 off admission and 10% off any zipline adventure.
- Summer is all about sunshine and the outdoors, so take a stroll through Franklin Park Conservatory. Save on admission costs while you explore extensive, lively garden collections. Keep an eye out for their special events like Cocktails at the Conservatory, or Slow Flow Yoga.
- Take a step back to old Ohio and visit the quaint, always delightful, Historic Roscoe Village. This restored 1830s canal town is home to boutique shops, charming local restaurants, festivals and a horse-drawn canal boat ride. Members save 10 percent on Canal Town Journey admission.
- Hey football fans—get pumped up for next season with a visit to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Learn about over 300 football legends in this world-renowned museum. Members save 10 percent off admission at one of Ohio’s most popular attractions.
- Need a creative way to spend the day? Grab a friend and tour the Columbus Museum of Art with a member-exclusive discount: buy one admission ticket, get one free. With pieces ranging from abstract sculptures, to oil on canvas, there’s something for everyone.
- Interested in a summer concert or maybe a baseball game? AAA Tickets offers discounted tickets, just for our members. Check out AAA.com/Tickets to find other local events.
Ohio is filled with unique destinations and you can save with your AAA member discount almost anywhere. So take advantage of your membership and have a little fun; savings add up quickly and will more than cover the cost. For a complete listing of our local and national partners, visit AAA.com/Discounts.